Thursday, September 30, 2010

were getting there.

Baby is getting bigger and I am too. Finally gaining some weight. 4 pounds total so far(he is almost 5 lbs too!) Being sick has made gaining impossible, but baby is getting what he needs. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what they do when youre like 35 weeks but i'll see tmrw. I have about 30 -40 days left. I had a visit to the cancer center on monday. Just when I thought I was doing better I was informed that my blood work wasnt all that great. I had an infussion and an extra shot of B12, bc it was so low. She didnt tell me what my platelets were, but I could tell it wasnt good by how she was talking.  Im upset, im angry bc I was doing so good for months. Feeling great, totally not feeling pregnant except for the belly...now I have barely left my house in 4 days. I cannot grocery shop, drive, or cut up my kids' meat. I want all that back. This whole situation has made my health and life so unpredictable. These 2 nice ladies have been coming to my house and reading me scripture, and it has helped me see that this will all be over soon. No one wants this suffering, but there are reasons behind everything that happens. I am here to create this life and he will come healthy and be another miracle baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment